Sunday, August 3, 2008

My First Time

Time is money. If that is so, I should be among the rich because I have had lots of time to my account (absolute measure) and now lots of time to spend (relative measure). But I have yet to see my time turn to money. Blogging should be natural to me - the type who talk before they think. A long time ago, wise and well meaning elders have drilled into me that one should look before they leap. I have followed that advice as well as I could. It worked too - I did not generally get into any trouble. That, however, was the trouble. Not only did I not get into trouble, I did not get into anything. Until a wiser (or more foolish) source added - "Look if you will, but leap you must". So now its "Geronimo, here I come, ready or not". I used to worry about what would happen when I land - now other people have to worry about what will happen when I land. Yes, that included bruised shins and scrapped knees but things happened. So bloggers, here I am in Blogsphere- ready or not.

No comments: